High Bay LED XM-L 150W 277V
High bay downlights are ideal for use in areas where clean light with smooth, wide distribution is required. The semi-specular reﬂ ector provides high uniformity ratios without any “hot spots”.
LED light sources used with the EL-HB Series boast high eﬃ cacy of 85 to 100 lumens per Watt. Colour rendering is good above 80. Lamps are available in 120W, 150W and 200W of power, with cool white or natural white colour temperature, and last more than 50,000 hours. The standardized manufacturing process allows for great consistency between products, for no color shifts or blurs. A domed lens provides protection for the LED chips and disperses the output for a wider beam.
- 150 Watts
- 24 LEDs
- 85VAC - 285VAC
- Meanwell CLG-150-36A LED Driver
- CE/ UL/cUL/DLC Certification
- CREE XML T6 110lm/W
- 50 to 70% more eﬃcient than H.I.D.
- Rugged, outdoor, weatherproof and dustproof design
- Instant cold weather starting to -40°C
- Lifespan of more than 50,000 hours
- Hazloc Certiﬁcation
- No mercury
- May be eligible for Energy incentive programs
- Available in cool white and natural white colour temperatures
- Available with 120W, 150W, and 200W LED sources
- Very low maintenance required
- 5 years limited warranty